top of page

Spring Season Postponed Until Further Notice

April 14, 2020 

We hope you all are safe and well during this time. GYB is closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and have taken steps to ensure the safety of our GYB participants & their family by following the guidelines of our state and local governments. As the situation continues to evolve, you will receive updates about the status and next steps. We are doing our best to adapt to the unfortunate situation. 

You are all part of our family and in order to get through this difficult time we must work together as a team. Let’s continue to be positive and help each other. We will update you on when it's time to safely take the court again as we are anticipating to bring things back to normal. 

Thank you,

GYB Family

bottom of page